A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Borsari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Borsari, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Borsari graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Borsari has 2 hospital affiliations:
- DeWitt Army Community Hospital
- National Naval Medical Center - Bethesda
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Edward Borsari MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas E. Borsari practice?
- Dr. Thomas Borsari has 1 office location.
- Dr. Thomas Borsari practices Anesthesiology near Andrews Afb, MD.