Dr. Thomas Borski Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Borski?

Home Allergies

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Borski?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 16th, 2016

Great doc and staff.

January 30th, 2015

Fantastic!!! My kids love him!!

December 31st, 2013

Very Pleased

First visit seeing Dr. Borski was a very good experience. His office staff was very personable, especially Dorothy and Jessica. Dr. Borski's "bedside manner" was excellent. He was very informative and answered all questions. He was professional and thorough. He ran a battery of tests and felt like when we left his office, we left with an accurate diagnosis. I would definitely return and would highly recommend!!!

June 6th, 2012

AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!!

This doctor had deplorable bedside manners! He made it clear that I was wasting his time. He gave me ZERO options other than surgery, which he assured me would be "incredibly painful" I would "lose weight" and "probably bleed excessively". This all stemmed from a question about tonsil stones. When I asked if my tonsil troubles and sinus problems might be related, he rolled his eyes at me and then jumped into sinus surgery! I got so frustrated I started crying and his super sweet nurse went to get me some tissues while he jammed a camera up my nose! I would give him a zero if I could. Expect to be insulted and treated horribly.

February 16th, 2012

This is a terrible doctor and made big mistake on my son's ear surgery. And kept lie and cover the malpractice. Shame on him!

February 14th, 2012

Great Doctor!

After getting several opinions for a small procedure on our newborn, Dr. Borski was the best. He was caring and explained everything perfectly. We are so happy we chose Dr. Borski.

November 15th, 2010

Great Doctor/Amazing Surgeon

This review should have been done years ago... Better late than never, right? I had a thyroid lobectomy about 7 years back. I was barely out of my teens, so I was obviously freaking out. Dr. Borski and his nurse were amazing. They answered all of the questions I had, which were a ton. Not to mention those that my mother had for him, which were even more than I had. I had seen a few specialists before I ended up seeing him, and he was by far the best one. He seemed like he actually cared about me, and I never felt rushed. He was there for me before the surgery, and even after. After all this time, I still find myself thinking back to my surgery when I notice the almost nonexistent scar on my neck, and I honestly think that he is one of the best doctors/surgeons I have ever met. God forbid I ever have anymore problems with my thyroid, but if I do, I know who I am going to trust.

July 13th, 2015