A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Eppinger Boshell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Eppinger Boshell is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Eppinger Boshell graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Eppinger Boshell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Evergreen Medical Center
- Atmore Community Hospital
- D W Mcmillan Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Eppinger Boshell MD is a male Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Eppinger Boshell practice?
- Dr. Thomas Eppinger Boshell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Eppinger Boshell practices Surgery near Evergreen, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Brewton, AL.
See Evergreen Surgeons.