Dr. Thomas Bowser Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Bowser?

Bipolar Disorder

Bipolar Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Bowser?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

February 8th, 2017

Extremely dissatisfied!

Awful dr. A disgusting man who demeans his patients and is extremely rude!! Never go to him!!

January 29th, 2017

I have been treated extremely well!

I am able to see Dr, Bowser often and his prescriptions have been thoughtful and helpful. This is the best experience I have had with a neurologist in over 30 years. I would recommend him to anyone.

November 15th, 2016

Dr. Bowser thoroughly explained my condition and made sure that I understood it without talking down to me. He encouraged my questions and comments. He is easy going, even humorous – and put me at ease right away. I did not feel rushed as happens in some doctors’ offices.

September 28th, 2016

RUDE

He is extremely unprofessional and demeaning when he speaks to you as a patient, he tells you it is impossible for you to have the symptoms you have and completely disregards everything you are saying, tells you that your expectations are completely unrealistic and he can't do anything to help you. As a patient who has suffered from migraines and memory problems I find it HIGHLY offensive that he told me "you sure can't remember very much about yourself can you?" in a condescending tone.

August 17th, 2016

I was worried after reading online reviews, but Dr. BOWSER was personable, direct, and showed attentive kindness to my 90 year old mother. No problems at all with him.

April 8th, 2016

This doctor has a superiority complex to rival that of Gregory House. He is full of himself to the point that it dominates the conversation. He refers to himself as a "pill guy" and basically insinuated that there was no other treatment for the ailment we were there for. This doctor also seems to have issues with women. Belittling the problems of some of his younger female patients. I wouldn't be comfortable bringing my daughter or wife to him for treatment. He has the beside manner of Trump.

December 7th, 2015

Incapable, Uncaring, Unacceptable

So I was referred to this "Dr." for tremors, brain fog, etc. I read the reviews too late He is TERRIBLE!. Everything everyone said on here that's negative is ABSOLUTELY TRUE. He sits at his computer, doesn't look at you, and is highly dismissive. I went to CU in Denver and that neurologist spent about an hour with me. He gave me somewhat of a diagnosis. Bowser has yet to mention anything. I only went back because he's nearby and I needed my meds refilled. After doing the refills he said I could probably start using my primary care physician to just get my meds. No need to come back for another 6 months. I giggled to himself when I mentioned I was still not 100% with the "brain fog" and he just said you're too young for that. Well that's my whole point! So no diagnosis or consideration. He just got up and printed out some scrips to be faxed. He also got my refills wrong and said I am taking the very top dose when I had to use 1/3 of my dosage if at all some days. I only ever got 1 refill, not 2. He shrugged it off and said be careful as you don't want to run out. Sorry Klonopin is not a schedule II med which he basically said my .5mg dosage was and I have to get those in person. I am on pain meds and I know how it works, unfortunately. Do yourself a favor and find another doc perhaps in Denver. I think my EEG was misread also since I have had seizures and was about to seize right when that test finished. Even our family friend who had a head injury warned me not to see that doctor. He was dismissive with her also. There's a reason why you can get in there early and why I was the only patient there when I left out.

November 16th, 2015

Pompous

This place should be shut down. The doctor rushes you and doesn't listen to a single word you have to say, because he thinks he knows everything already. Dr. Bowser is a pompous physician that no one should have to deal with.

October 28th, 2015

Horrible Dr.!!!!!!!!

This Dr is a joke he was rude and very unprofessional! The whole visit he kept insulting me and using profanity, my appt was at 930 I did not get taken back until 10 and I was 15 minutes early! When I finally got back to a room the nurse comes barging in does not even look or speak to me goes on the computer and completely ignores me and then finally takes my blood pressure while this is going on Dr Bowser comes barging in talking about another patient right in front of me!! Then when he finally comestarting to my room he gets on the computer does not introduce himself and asks me to describe my symptoms and when I start to describe them he interrupts me and tells me that I'm being whinny and then proceeds taking a personal call about his car problems right in the middle of the exam!!! Do yourself a favor do not go see this Dr he is absolutely awful!!!!!

August 24th, 2015

The only neurologist who took out insurance and had appointments that weren't months out. I can see why. Blasé, unfriendly, slow receptionist, the doctor was rude, full of himself, wouldn't listen or read my notes. He also bad mouthed other providers.

June 29th, 2015

Turn in your license or go back to school.

Dr. Bowser needs to turn in his medical license after how he treated me. I have had Migraine headaches since age 10. I have low blood pressure on average. Dr. Bowser doubted that my symptoms were even migraine at all. He said what I had was "electrical, and we have nothing for that." Migraine is a documented neurological condition with diverse and chronic symptoms. Just because I didn't get aura's every time followed by an awful headache, doesn't make me any less of a migraine sufferer. Doctors who dismiss patients because they don't fit into a diagnostic manual need to NOT practice medicine.

June 19th, 2015

Erratic behavior, doesn't inspire confidence.