A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Braddock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Braddock is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Braddock
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Braddock Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Braddock graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Braddock has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Marion Regional Medical Center
- North Mississippi Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Nathan Braddock MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Thomas N. Braddock practice?
- Dr. Thomas Braddock has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Braddock practices Family Medicine and General Practice near West Point, MS.
See West Point Primary Care Doctors and West Point General Practitioners.