A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Braddock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Braddock is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Braddock
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Braddock Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Braddock graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Braddock has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Marion Regional Medical Center
- North Mississippi Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Nathan Braddock MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Thomas N. Braddock practice?
- Dr. Thomas Braddock has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Braddock practices Family Medicine and General Practice near West Point, MS.
See West Point Primary Care Doctors.