Dr. Thomas Bradley MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

February 8th, 2016
misterious doctor
Dr Bradley was a physician to whom I've been referred by other hematologist-oncologist. In Monter Center I was seen only by residents, not knowing their credentials at all. Nothing ever was explained to me in detailed. Questions were not welcomed. I had to get very dangerous procedure, which was unnecessary, which results of pre-op tests proved. Still procedure was performed. I had not a chance to see even ones Dr T. Bradley. His fast pace resident, always in a hurry could only discuss how much meds more would put me in clinically acceptable remission. Being patient in Monter Center for few years I have NEVER felt safe or taken care of by doctors. Others medical personnel and staff were excellent, calm informative and reassuring. Overall very bad few years of my life which almost ended in the worst outcome of all. Lack of responsibility toward outcome of patients treatments, lack of compassion (residents), because Dr Bradley was not getting involved with patients like me. Wasted time but mostly wasted health. Sad experience

August 1st, 2015
Very personable. Explains every thing. Calls to give results of scans almost immediately. Very comforting and encouraging. Staff is efficient, professional and KIND.

August 23rd, 2012
Horrible bedside manner
I've been to many oncologists and this Dr had a horrible bedside manner. He didn't even review the reports before sitting with me. So, me and my family would have to sit on the edge of our chair as he read through the results in front of us each time we went. He had no advice other than chemo. He is very robotic without any empathy or compassion in his tone and delivery. Horrible.Horrible.

February 5th, 2009
A++++ Oncologist!
Dr. Bradley is a phenomenal physician. He takes the time to explain everything in language I can understand. Very caring individual. A++++ all the way.

March 5th, 2017