A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Bramhall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Bramhall is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bramhall
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Bramhall Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Bramhall, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Bramhall graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bramhall has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Cunning Bramhall MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas C. Bramhall practice?
- Dr. Thomas Bramhall has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Bramhall practices Otolaryngology near Lewisville, TX.
See Lewisville Otolaryngologists.