A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Bramhall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Bramhall is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bramhall
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bramhall Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Bramhall, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Bramhall graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bramhall has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Cunning Bramhall MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas C. Bramhall practice?
- Dr. Thomas Bramhall has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Bramhall practices Otolaryngology near Lewisville, TX.
See Lewisville Otolaryngologists.