Learn more about Dr. Thomas Brammeier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Brammeier is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Brammeier, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Bell's Palsy
- Hearing Loss
- Meniere's Disease
- Vestibular Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Brammeier graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Brammeier has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kings Daughters Hospital
- Johns Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brammeier accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 6 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas G. Brammeier practice?
Dr. Thomas Brammeier practices Otolaryngology, Neurotology, Pediatric Otolaryngology, Otology, and Surgery near Temple, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Belton, TX and Virginia Beach, VA.
See Temple Otolaryngologists and Temple Surgeons.