Learn more about Dr. Thomas Brammeier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Brammeier is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brammeier
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brammeier Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Brammeier, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Bell's Palsy
- Hearing Loss
- Meniere's Disease
- Vestibular Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Brammeier graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Brammeier has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
- Kings Daughters Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas G Brammeier FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas G. Brammeier practice?
- Dr. Thomas Brammeier has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Brammeier practices Otolaryngology and Neurotology near Temple, TX.
See Temple Otolaryngologists.