Dr. Thomas Branch MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

April 11th, 2016
HIPPA VIOLATORS!
I went to university Ortho from word of mouth and as a result, found out that many WORDS WERE left out! Seems that University Orthopaedics have quite the reputation... Besides losing a limb, I would say that my experience is right up there. After many visits and explanations, I was told that "well, we didn't have another billing option, so we (university Ortho) sent your medical info as that was our only option. This happened after numerous face to face inquiries. When they were told that their insurance if was incorrect. Dr. Branch called me and asked that I meet him, only to not show up. I would not recommend ANYONE to UNIVERSITY ORTHOPPAEDICS... PERIOD!

August 18th, 2015
Poor Practice
I don't recommend this practice in the least bit. They really do not listen to your symptoms and they make inaccurate diagnoses that cost a whole lot of down time and needless expense.

July 15th, 2013
What?!!!
It was obvious to me from the moment I walked in that this office s a medicare sucking machine. The doctor had 3 other staff members stand around and stare at me (not student or interns) while he asked me questions that had nothing to do with my problem. They were personal, unrelated questions that had no business in the first interview. He did not examine me and did not ask me single question about my problem. Very condescending and patronizing. Then he just sent me to get blood work and ordered me back in two weeks....

June 25th, 2013
Best Ever!
Dr. Branch and Timothy are truly brilliant. Great with patients and their familes. Could not...repeat....could not have found a better surgeon in the world.

February 15th, 2013
Knee Injury
I was seen and operated on my pinnacle orthopedics and after 9 months of telling the dr that the knee injury was not repaired and being ignored I went to see Dr. Branch. One look at my original MRI that the dr at pinnacle had see I was diagnosised with ligament tears. Dr Brach repaired my ligaments and had closely followed my recovery. He is caring and thinks outside the box to help his patients recover.

June 3rd, 2011
Anything but
I went to Dr. Branch because I could not put weight on my right leg. He took tons of x-rays and injections that never once helped but never once recommended an MRI. I was never given anything to alleviate my pain or assist me in being mobile. I contacted my insurance company to get a second opinion. When I did go to another physician, I still could not move without pain, an MRI was ordered and was informed that I was bone on bone and needed knee replacement. Glad I fired him!

September 3rd, 2010
Great Doctor!
Possibly the best doctor and staff I've ever had dealt with.

July 18th, 2010
He enabled me to walk again.
10 years ago I totally destroyed my knee. It was Dr. Branch who reconstructed it and not only enabled me to walk but to also live a very healthy and active lifestyle with a husband and three small kids. I've achieved, so far, a purple belt in Tae Kwon Do and am on week 6 of P90X! Thanks Doc!

July 20th, 2009
patients like cattle
i waited for two & a half hours to see dr. branch. who only saw me for six minutes. he's obviously double (maybe triple) booking his patients. i honestly don't know how well of a physician he his b/c he doesn't take time to discuss ur symthoms.

August 11th, 2008
Great Doc
Dr. Branch fixed my shoulder after a horrific skiing accident. He diagnosed the problem with no question and was very professional and precise. All around wonderful MD!