A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Brandecker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Brandecker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brandecker
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brandecker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Brandecker, FACP, MD is board certified in Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Brandecker graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Brandecker has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas G Brandecker FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas G. Brandecker practice?
- Dr. Thomas Brandecker has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Brandecker practices Geriatric Medicine near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Geriatric Doctors.