Jul 27th, 2015

I went to Doctor Bradeisky for an issue that was already diagnosed by my primary and just needed further guidance by an ENT. All that he did was shine a light on my tonsils and told me in an extremely condescending way that it was impossible to have that diagnosis and failed to do any further analysis aside from that and telling me that I probably have anxiety. (I don't.) Upon seeing another specialist when my symptoms got worse, I was told that I needed to get my adenoids removed. Bradeisky didn't even ask or check for adenoids. Some professional.

Cant Quite Figure show details Cant Quite Figure
Aug 26th, 2014

My feelings about this medical office are mixed. Securing timely appointments can be challenging, and the staff turnover seems a revolving door. I believe the doctor to be competent. I believe the main issue here is they are overbooked with appointments and they have to keep things moving. The nature of ENT is lots of uncomfortable patients to contend with, but still the wait times seem lengthy. Record keeping is not at all what I would expect. I am wondering if it is due to staff turnover or the advent of CMR. (computerised medical records).

Our worst nightmare come true. show details Our worst nightmare come true.
by Steven Reed on Jan 25th, 2014

The worst doctor we have dealt with ever...never gave us an honest diagnosis and was more tha willing to suspend my CDL and cause me to lose my job. Arrogant and intimidating, my family warned me too late. Was not willing to hear our problems and concerns with not being able to wear a CPAP for 4 hours every night, this guy is every truck drivers worst nightmare. And his staff falls right into his level of mediocrity. The mental anquish and anxiety he has caused us cannot be remedied. Fair warning.

Jul 2nd, 2013

this was the worst experience. starting with ; - the person who took my insurance and decided that my legal name, the name on my insurance was not the name she was going to create my file with. - the hour long wait in the waiting room - dr b. telling me i will need surgery as he walked out the exam room [without even getting a ct scan yet]. leaving me with plenty of questions. - the incompetent staff that looses my files [maybe because one of them changed my name] when i call to find out if the insurance authorization was confirmed so i can make my ct scan appt. - the staff that refuses to look for ct scan results when i called to make sure the results were sent there before my follow up appt. the person on the phone knows for sure that the results don't come in for days. - the office has a cancellation policy that i signed so i want to make sure my ct results are in before my follow up. i called the day before my appt, staff said they never got the results. i called the imaging lab they said they sent them to dr. b's the day after i went there. hmmmmm maybe they lost them again??? what's the name on my file? - the staff that leaves me waiting on the phone for 5-10 minutes. - the staff that redirects my calls to people i don't need to speak to. needless to say i cancelled my appt. i have no confidence in the staff or the dr and his terrible bedside manner.

Sep 25th, 2012

Dr. Brandeisky may have saved my life!

Wonderful Doctor show details Wonderful Doctor
by jerseylady on Jul 19th, 2009

Dr. Brandeisky has been my ENT since I was 9 years old! (I'm only 22 now). He has performed multiple surgical procedures on my sinuses and I recovered wonderfully. I'm a RN as is my mother so I've met my share of physicians, and not too many come close. I recommend him to everyone. He did one of my surgeries even though my insurance said it wasn't medically necessary, he performed it, didn't bill my family, sent a video to the insurance and they covered. A wonderful doctor!