Otolaryngologist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

|  Cant Quite Figure  |  show details
Aug 26th, 2014

My feelings about this medical office are mixed. Securing timely appointments can be challenging, and the staff turnover seems a revolving door. I believe the doctor to be competent. I believe the main issue here is they are overbooked with appointments and they have to keep things moving. The nature of ENT is lots of uncomfortable patients to contend with, but still the wait times seem lengthy. Record keeping is not at all what I would expect. I am wondering if it is due to staff turnover or the advent of CMR. (computerised medical records).

|  Our worst nightmare come true.  |  show details
by Steven Reed on Jan 25th, 2014

The worst doctor we have dealt with ever...never gave us an honest diagnosis and was more tha willing to suspend my CDL and cause me to lose my job. Arrogant and intimidating, my family warned me too late. Was not willing to hear our problems and concerns with not being able to wear a CPAP for 4 hours every night, this guy is every truck drivers worst nightmare. And his staff falls right into his level of mediocrity. The mental anquish and anxiety he has caused us cannot be remedied. Fair warning.

Jul 2nd, 2013

this was the worst experience. starting with ; - the person who took my insurance and decided that my legal name, the name on my insurance was not the name she was going to create my file with. - the hour long wait in the waiting room - dr b. telling me i will need surgery as he walked out the exam room [without even getting a ct scan yet]. leaving me with plenty of questions. - the incompetent staff that looses my files [maybe because one of them changed my name] when i call to find out if the insurance authorization was confirmed so i can make my ct scan appt. - the staff that refuses to look for ct scan results when i called to make sure the results were sent there before my follow up appt. the person on the phone knows for sure that the results don't come in for days. - the office has a cancellation policy that i signed so i want to make sure my ct results are in before my follow up. i called the day before my appt, staff said they never got the results. i called the imaging lab they said they sent them to dr. b's the day after i went there. hmmmmm maybe they lost them again??? what's the name on my file? - the staff that leaves me waiting on the phone for 5-10 minutes. - the staff that redirects my calls to people i don't need to speak to. needless to say i cancelled my appt. i have no confidence in the staff or the dr and his terrible bedside manner.

Sep 25th, 2012

Dr. Brandeisky may have saved my life!

|  Terrible with pediatric patients......stay away  |  show details
Mar 1st, 2012

I took my 7 year old son to see Dr Brandeisky last year. The staff was pleasant but this Dr is NOT. When he came in to see us after the tests were run he was followed in by 2 medical students. We were all in this tiny exam room with my 7 year old when he matter of factly told me that my son needed surgery that would involve removing his ear to access his ear drum and then reattach it. My son started to sob and got very upset. This jerk ignored my son and continued by saying he would have a scar down his neck. My son started screaming and I stopped him and told him this conversation should not have occurred in front of my son. The Medical students looked horrified when he looked at my son and matter of factly asked me if my son was disabled because of his reaction! My son was 7 years old! We left this office quickly and I took my son to CHOP. Dr Ken Kazahaya at CHOP was wonderful and surgery was done through the ear canal and did not involve removing his ear or any scars. This man obviously has no small children of his own and no business seeing pediatric patients.

|  Stay away from this terrible D.O. with a nasty attitude and is in it for the money and not the welfare of the people!  |  show details
Mar 5th, 2011

I would NOT recommend this terrible D.O.! This is not from my own experience, but several people that he was flat out nasty to for no reason. He needs to treat his patients with respect! He tried diagnosing my mom as having cancer, which was completely wrong! He says whatever is on his mind and has a terrible bed side manner. He really had no right to tell my mother she had cancer, because this cannot be determined through a CAT! Turns out she has walking pneumonia which he failed to diagnose correctly. He said to her, "Your cancer is back, but you're a fighter you get through it..." He should really kick a foot in his mouth, because his words ruin lives!!!!Also my neighbor went in there with severe migraines and she left his office crying. He seemed irritated that my neighbor's friend had to do all the talking and basically told her to come in when she was more level headed and not a emotional basket case.He is very extreme in his belief and told my cousin that her son needed surgery to fix his pallet issue. Once they received a 2nd opinion they discovered that surgery was not necessary, she too would not go back to him!I also found him to have a nasty attitude for no reason. He talks down at his patients and I will be taking my business else where. This is not the last he has heard from me, I WILL be sending him a letter and telling him what I think of him.

|  Repeat patient  |  show details
by Pete H on Jul 19th, 2010

I have been blessed (cursed) with chronic nasal polyps since the late 80s. In 1992 and again in 2000 I had surgery (done by another doctor). In 2006, my symptoms had recurred so dramatically, that I required surgery again. A doctor friend of mine recommended Dr. Brandeisky. He looked into my problem and performed surgery in December of 2006. His level of professionalism and caring were fantastic. In 2008, my polyps returned, in spite of ongoing allergy therapy and various courses of steroids and other medications. Dr. Brandeisky performed 2 more surgeries, one in November and one in December (the polyps were so bad this time that he could not get them all in one go due to my heavy bleeding). Since that time, I've gone in for regular checkups and followups, along with allergy therapy. While my polyps have come back, Dr. Brandeisky has been on top of the problem, working with me to come up with therapies which mitigate the problem. As such, in spite of the reocurrance, I still have clear airways and a good sense of smell. I have nothing but praise for this caring physician. I wish all doctors had this level of caring and good bedside manner. I would unhesitatingly recommend Dr. Brandeisky.

May 3rd, 2010

Keep careful financial records with this doctor, because 5 years later you'll go to collections on co-pays and bills you already paid. They hope that you have all but lost all of your records and try to get re paid for services. HORRENDOUS CHEATS!

|  Wonderful Doctor  |  show details
by jerseylady on Jul 19th, 2009

Dr. Brandeisky has been my ENT since I was 9 years old! (I'm only 22 now). He has performed multiple surgical procedures on my sinuses and I recovered wonderfully. I'm a RN as is my mother so I've met my share of physicians, and not too many come close. I recommend him to everyone. He did one of my surgeries even though my insurance said it wasn't medically necessary, he performed it, didn't bill my family, sent a video to the insurance and they covered. A wonderful doctor!