Pain Management Specialist

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by S. Sharpe on Mar 27th, 2015

Doctor inattentive, unwilling to listen to your input, very optioned

Dr. Brandt has been a life line for me show details Dr. Brandt has been a life line for me
by A very grateful patient on Mar 18th, 2015

After a month in the hospital, surgery and a year of other doctors passing me off because they don't know what the substance is that has formed in my spinal column and possibly on the brain seen by MRI's & surgery. Dr. Brandt was very compassionate and determined to get me somewhere that could figure out what is going on. He and his staff have been wonderful in trying to keep my pain level down and have gotten me into Mayo Clinic. He has stood by me and made things happen that other doctors didn't seem to want to take the time.

Find another MD show details Find another MD
by Kevin Briggs on Feb 20th, 2015

Way over-worked, forgetful and not very good at his job.

Mr. Patient show details Mr. Patient
Apr 17th, 2014

This idiot quack doesn't know his anus from a hole in the ground. All he does is hand you a survey (to fill out) and his inflated bill. He ain't worth spit. BEWARE!

compassionate show details compassionate
by christina on Jun 10th, 2013

Very compassionate and thorough doctor. A lot of different approaches to handle the pain.

Oct 21st, 2012

Please understand treating pain patients is not like treating a sore throat. We all have underlying problems that contribute to our pain. I have seen a lot of rude, ignorant, drug seeking people come in during my visits. This IS NOT the place to come if you are only seeking drugs. Great doctor, very compassionate.

dDr Brandt show details dDr Brandt
Aug 21st, 2012

Dr braindt s office never returned calls. He only sent me for test .never helped my health problems. I called him several times and he'd always say goto er. That's enough said.

Sep 12th, 2011

Great and caring doctor makes you feel like what wrong with you matters.

May be alright if your'e fully crippled show details May be alright if your'e fully crippled
Jun 23rd, 2010

Tried to get into this office in October of 2009. Made several calls to get an appointment, phone was not picked up, kept leaving messages and was never called back.Finally got in for an appointment in February. Came to this office with records of the last 4 years with a primary, a rheumatologist, and a pain management doctor. This man had the nerve to tell me that all previous doctors that I had seen were quacks and that all of my physical pain was psychosomatic. And no, my previous doctors weren't from Florida.

Professional show details Professional
Jun 10th, 2010

This doctor will not, and I repeat, WILL NOT

great doctor show details great doctor
Dec 17th, 2009

Dr. Brandt is very good at was he does and I never leave his office dissapointed.

Oct 21st, 2009

Very thorough exam. He is very caring and does not "dole out" narcotics that are unwarranted. This is not the place for drug seekers.

NEVER GO HERE!! show details NEVER GO HERE!!
by D$ on Oct 19th, 2009

He will not help your pain. He will not write scripts. I had been to many doctors for pain meds then was told to go to pain management. Same story. HE SUCKS!