Dr. Thomas Brandt Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Brandt Jr?

October 21st, 2016

Dr. Brandt didn't give up on me when everyone else did. He kept on until he find a relief for my chronic back pain injections was the answer that were six years ago. Now having issues with another area in my back I'm going back for Dr. Brandt to possibly give me more injections for eternity. Thank God for giving Dr. Brandt wisdom to help me and I will always be forever grateful to him. God Bless!

September 15th, 2016

The Absolute Best in Pain Management for Me

Dr. Brandt is very caring, attentive and extremely thorough in diagnosing and prescribing treatment and medications. As a long time patient, my condition warrants treatment, I would not be able to live without his pain management. There were things beyond his control, relocation of offices and the medical clinic rules and regulations that may seem to some impatient patients that Dr. Brandt is not the Dr. for them. Anyone in need of a knowledgeable, Christian Pain Management Physician should definitely lean toward the 5star reviews submitted here. You will have to undergo thorough testing, you will be given medication, therapy and several different customized options to treat your Pain. If you are impatient and only want to get pain medication, rush in and rush out, seek another Dr. You will be drug tested prior to seeing Dr. Brandt - every office visit. I like this because it lessens my chance to sit around his waiting room with true addicts. My wait time for appointments is usually less than 15 minutes. His staff is courteous and friendly. He is truly God sent and most beneficial to those needing a truly professional in the Pain Management specialty.

March 27th, 2015

Doctor inattentive, unwilling to listen to your input, very optioned

March 18th, 2015

Dr. Brandt has been a life line for me

After a month in the hospital, surgery and a year of other doctors passing me off because they don't know what the substance is that has formed in my spinal column and possibly on the brain seen by MRI's & surgery. Dr. Brandt was very compassionate and determined to get me somewhere that could figure out what is going on. He and his staff have been wonderful in trying to keep my pain level down and have gotten me into Mayo Clinic. He has stood by me and made things happen that other doctors didn't seem to want to take the time.

February 20th, 2015

Find another MD

Way over-worked, forgetful and not very good at his job.

June 10th, 2013

compassionate

Very compassionate and thorough doctor. A lot of different approaches to handle the pain.

October 21st, 2012

Please understand treating pain patients is not like treating a sore throat. We all have underlying problems that contribute to our pain. I have seen a lot of rude, ignorant, drug seeking people come in during my visits. This IS NOT the place to come if you are only seeking drugs. Great doctor, very compassionate.

August 21st, 2012

dDr Brandt

Dr braindt s office never returned calls. He only sent me for test .never helped my health problems. I called him several times and he'd always say goto er. That's enough said.

February 29th, 2012

nancie cates

September 12th, 2011

Great and caring doctor makes you feel like what wrong with you matters.

December 17th, 2009

great doctor

Dr. Brandt is very good at was he does and I never leave his office dissapointed.

October 21st, 2009

Very thorough exam. He is very caring and does not "dole out" narcotics that are unwarranted. This is not the place for drug seekers.