Anesthesiologists, Pain Management Specialist, Osteopath

Southeastern Columbia
3930 Devine St
Suite B
Columbia, SC 29205
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Mr. Patient  |  show details
Apr 17th, 2014

This idiot quack doesn't know his anus from a hole in the ground. All he does is hand you a survey (to fill out) and his inflated bill. He ain't worth spit. BEWARE!

|  compassionate  |  show details
by christina on Jun 10th, 2013

Very compassionate and thorough doctor. A lot of different approaches to handle the pain.

Oct 21st, 2012

Please understand treating pain patients is not like treating a sore throat. We all have underlying problems that contribute to our pain. I have seen a lot of rude, ignorant, drug seeking people come in during my visits. This IS NOT the place to come if you are only seeking drugs. Great doctor, very compassionate.

|  dDr Brandt  |  show details
Aug 21st, 2012

Dr braindt s office never returned calls. He only sent me for test .never helped my health problems. I called him several times and he'd always say goto er. That's enough said.

Sep 12th, 2011

Great and caring doctor makes you feel like what wrong with you matters.

|  May be alright if your'e fully crippled  |  show details
Jun 23rd, 2010

Tried to get into this office in October of 2009. Made several calls to get an appointment, phone was not picked up, kept leaving messages and was never called back.Finally got in for an appointment in February. Came to this office with records of the last 4 years with a primary, a rheumatologist, and a pain management doctor. This man had the nerve to tell me that all previous doctors that I had seen were quacks and that all of my physical pain was psychosomatic. And no, my previous doctors weren't from Florida.

|  Professional  |  show details
Jun 10th, 2010

This doctor will not, and I repeat, WILL NOT

|  great doctor  |  show details
Dec 17th, 2009

Dr. Brandt is very good at was he does and I never leave his office dissapointed.

Oct 21st, 2009

Very thorough exam. He is very caring and does not "dole out" narcotics that are unwarranted. This is not the place for drug seekers.

|  NEVER GO HERE!!  |  show details
by D$ on Oct 19th, 2009

He will not help your pain. He will not write scripts. I had been to many doctors for pain meds then was told to go to pain management. Same story. HE SUCKS!