A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Brantley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brantley
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Brantley Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Brantley graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Brantley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Green Clinic Surgical Hospital
- Northern Louisiana Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Lane Brantley MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas L. Brantley practice?
- Dr. Thomas Brantley has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Brantley practices Family Medicine near Ruston, LA.
See Ruston Primary Care Doctors.