A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Brashers-Krug:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Brashers-Krug, MD, PHD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Brashers-Krug graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Brashers-Krug has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sheppard and Enoch Pratt Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Iowa City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas More Brashers-Krug MD and PHD is a male Psychiatrist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Brashers-Krug practice?
- Dr. Thomas Brashers-Krug has 4 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Brashers-Krug practices Psychiatry near Iowa City, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Des Moines, IA and Coralville, IA.
See Iowa City Psychiatrists.