Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Brassfield
Dr. Thomas Brassfield, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Colorado Springs, CO. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine. Dr. Brassfield is affiliated with Memorial Hospital Central, Penrose Hospital and Penrose St. Francis. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Brassfield has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Dr. Thomas Brassfield is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Colorado Springs, CO.
Dr. Ashokkumar Patel
Family Medicine, Allergy, Allergy and Immunology
Colorado Springs, CO 0.01 mi32
Dr. Dennis Caldwell
Colorado Springs, CO 0.04 mi39
Dr. Paul Cump
Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
Colorado Springs, CO 0.07 mi18