A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Braswell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Braswell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Braswell, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Braswell graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Braswell has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
- Baptist Health Medical Center Heber Spings
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Ross Braswell MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas R. Braswell practice?
- Dr. Thomas Braswell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Braswell practices Emergency Medicine near Scott, AR.
See Scott Emergency Physicians.