A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Braxtan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Braxtan is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Braxtan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
Education & Awards
Dr. Braxtan graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Braxtan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- South Bay Hospital
- HCA Blake Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Newby Braxtan MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas N. Braxtan practice?
- Dr. Thomas Braxtan has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Braxtan practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Bradenton, FL.
See Bradenton Internists and Bradenton Nephrologists.