Learn more about Dr. Thomas Braxtan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Braxtan is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Braxtan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
Education & Awards
Dr. Braxtan graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Braxtan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- South Bay Hospital
- HCA Blake Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Braxtan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Humana - 28 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas N. Braxtan practice?
Dr. Thomas Braxtan practices Internal Medicine, Nephrology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Bradenton, FL.
See Bradenton Internists, Bradenton Nephrologists, Bradenton Critical Care Practitioners, and Bradenton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.