Dr. Thomas Bredeman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Bredeman?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 29th, 2016

Bad medicine

February 22nd, 2016

Saved my life

In 1998 or 1999 I was finally diagnosed with menhoragia and had been severely anemic for so long, that my body tried to mass produce red blood cells faster, and as a result, made them smaller. Too small in fact, to carry oxygen molecules, so I was basically suffocating. I was scheduled for an emergency hysterectomy. However, with less than halfy blood volume, it was determined that I would not survive the blood loss of a surgery. I was exhausted, drained, unhealthy, a 911 dispatcher and a single mother of an 8 year old boy. Dr. Bredemen listened to me cry, held my hand, and me more compassion than any Doctor ever had and ultimately saved my life! He rebuilt my blood, performed a partial hysterectomy with such gentle, and conscious skill that I was pushmowing my front yard 1 week after. I thanked him from the bottom of my heart on my follow up visit, but I'm not sure he ever really knew the level of my gratitude. thank you Dr. Bredemen

April 4th, 2014

Operations Manager

Dr. Bredeman is the best in his field! He was my Dr. for close to 20 years....for the last 5 he has been IMPOSSIBLE to replace. I am very proud of him and his accomplishments over the years. I know that anyone who has the privilege of being his patient will surely benefit from his knowledge and professionalism. He listens to people and really makes you feel like you are his most important client when you are in his care.

March 18th, 2014

He is the best in his field. The finest Jefferson City has to offer for any OB-GYN. He makes all his patients feel special and really is the most compassionate Dr. He listens and always treats his patients with the utmost respect and kindness. Wonderful family man and doctor. ,Any patient is lucky to have him as their doctor. His staff is also the best.

February 28th, 2014

advanced maternal

Dr. Bredeman is a patient, gentle and a wonderful doctor. I had my last baby at 36 and I had concerns with shoulder dystocia and he was very patient and listened to all my concerns and watched my baby closely for estimate weight to make sure we didn't need to have a C-section. I felt comfortable and in good care and highly recommend him.

January 20th, 2016