Neurological Surgeons, Neurologist (brain, nervous system)
Video profile
121 Cahill Rd
Ste 205
Branson, MO 65616
417-348-8253
Locations and availability (8)

3.0

|  Bipolar Patient  |  show details
by E.H. on Feb 24th, 2014

No doubt Dr. Briggs is good at what he does, but I am skeptical that he is a Psychiatrist. Mental illness is complex and I want someone who is highly trained in psychiatry treating me.

|  Gave me my life back!!  |  show details
Jun 23rd, 2012

After suffering for the past three years with low back pain, Dr. Briggs diagnosed me with SI join dysfunction. I had the first surgery last 10/11/11 and just had the right side done on 6/12/12. My persistent backache was gone the next day after surgery. This new technique called IFuse has given me hope that I will be able to walk, sleep and enjoy life again!Thank you Dr. Briggs!Glenda T.

|  Best Neurosurgeon!  |  show details
Jun 3rd, 2012

Dr. Briggs is an amazing doctor! From my very first visit I have loved him! After finding out that I was in serious danger of damaging my spinal cord, I had to have surgery soon! My insurance was not cooperative & Dr. Briggs personally fought my battle with them to ensure that they would pay for my operation! He is very friendly & has great bedside manner. My surgery went great & it's been almost 3 years since I had my 2 discs replaced with artificial discs & I no longer have any pain! I would recommend him to anyone!

|  show details
May 12th, 2011

Did my surgery in 1992, pain free for 3 days then severe pain returned & when he couldn't "fix" it, he basically discharged me. I have lived in extreme pain almost every day since. Thank God for another Dr. who manages my pain, so I can have some sort of a life but its definitely NOT the life I had before my surgery. Have run into 4 other patients who have had very similar experiences. Nice guy but doesn't know what to do with a patient when he failed at relieving the pain that they have to live with the rest of their lives. I have been to some of the best Dr.s in this country & there is nothing that can be done, because the scar tissue is too close to the spinal cord. I suggest you do your research on procedure to be done & Dr.

|  first surgery with dr.briggs  |  show details
Oct 16th, 2010

dr. briggs performed surgery on me and the pain was immediately gone-i really had a pain in the neck-i am now going back to him to see about my back.

|  A soldiers Journey  |  show details
by Phillip A. Sivell on Oct 28th, 2009

Dr Briggs has worked with me since February 2009 through 2 surgeries so far and a possible third one to help eliminate my back pain and get me back on track. I am an Active Duty Army Soldier and I feel that because of his skill and approach to back pain he has helped me continue service without have to be medically discharged. The Journey is not over and the end result should have a significant drop in pain and gain in quality of life. Thanks Dr. Briggs SSG. S. Phillip A