Dr. Thomas Briggs Is this you?

3.3

Bipolar Patient

Posted on February 24th, 2014

No doubt Dr. Briggs is good at what he does, but I am skeptical that he is a Psychiatrist. Mental illness is complex and I want someone who is highly trained in psychiatry treating me.

Best Neurosurgeon!

Posted on June 3rd, 2012

Dr. Briggs is an amazing doctor! From my very first visit I have loved him! After finding out that I was in serious danger of damaging my spinal cord, I had to have surgery soon! My insurance was not cooperative & Dr. Briggs personally fought my battle with them to ensure that they would pay for my operation! He is very friendly & has great bedside manner. My surgery went great & it's been almost 3 years since I had my 2 discs replaced with artificial discs & I no longer have any pain! I would recommend him to anyone!

Posted on May 12th, 2011

Did my surgery in 1992, pain free for 3 days then severe pain returned & when he couldn't "fix" it, he basically discharged me. I have lived in extreme pain almost every day since. Thank God for another Dr. who manages my pain, so I can have some sort of a life but its definitely NOT the life I had before my surgery. Have run into 4 other patients who have had very similar experiences. Nice guy but doesn't know what to do with a patient when he failed at relieving the pain that they have to live with the rest of their lives. I have been to some of the best Dr.s in this country & there is nothing that can be done, because the scar tissue is too close to the spinal cord. I suggest you do your research on procedure to be done & Dr.

first surgery with dr.briggs

Posted on October 16th, 2010

dr. briggs performed surgery on me and the pain was immediately gone-i really had a pain in the neck-i am now going back to him to see about my back.

Posted on December 16th, 2014