Dr. Thomas Brockmeyer MD Patient Reviews

4.7
  • 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

April 1st, 2013
Doctor needs to listen to his patient.
First of all, it took 2 visits to diagnose a broken bone in my hand which was in it's 3rd week of injury. He did not even touch my hand or get close to it to examine my hand in the 3 times that I saw him. My little finger was overlapping to the middle finger, and he did not concern himself of this when I pointed it out on 2 occasions and that I still was having pain, as he released me of his care. I had to go to another orthopedic hand specialist to get this finger fixed. There had been a torn tender when I had injured my hand. My new doctor fixed my problem and my little finger now works like before I had the injury. To think, that I suffered needlessly for 4 months with the pain and not being able to close my fingers or hold small items in my hand, just because he did not take the time to examine my hand and listen to my complaints about my hand and fingers. Doc--"I know you have many patients to see, but take the time to listen and examine thoroughly even though you think you know what the problem is before you start".