Dr. Thomas Broihier Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Broihier?

Dr Broihier is a wonderful cardiologist

Posted on February 15th, 2011

.. his current MA or whatever she is: not so much. She was very rude several times on the phone both with me and my wife. My primary said that he has a harder time getting phone calls back since the new person in the office. I also do not like the new voicemail message, it makes it sound like IF your lucky and she has time, she will get around to calling you back. Maybe. The last girl that worked there was just wonderful! always smiling and helpful.

Excellent Dr.

Posted on May 20th, 2010

I was very please with my experience. Dr. Broihier was attentive to my concerns, he was very thorough and accurate with his diagnosis, and was very friendly. I was referred to him by a friend who had seen him and also liked him very much.

Posted on May 10th, 2010