A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Bronaugh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Bronaugh, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bronaugh graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Bronaugh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Hospital Of Surry County
- BAYLOR MED CNTR at IRVING
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Benton Bronaugh MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas B. Bronaugh practice?
- Dr. Thomas Bronaugh has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Bronaugh practices Emergency Medicine near Mount Airy, NC.
See Mount Airy Emergency Physicians.