A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Brooks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Brooks, DO is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brooks graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Brooks has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Brandywine Hospital
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas A Brooks DO is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Brooks practice?
- Dr. Thomas Brooks has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Brooks practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Lancaster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Erie, PA.
See Lancaster Radiologists.