Learn more about Dr. Thomas Brooks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brooks
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brooks Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Brooks, DO is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brooks graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Brooks has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Brandywine Hospital
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas A Brooks DO is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Brooks practice?
- Dr. Thomas Brooks has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Brooks practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Lancaster, PA.
See Lancaster Radiologists.