Learn more about Dr. Thomas Brooks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brooks
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Brooks Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Brooks, DO is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brooks graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Brooks has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Brandywine Hospital
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas A Brooks DO is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Brooks practice?
- Dr. Thomas Brooks has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Brooks practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Lancaster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Erie, PA.
See Lancaster Radiologists.