A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Brousseau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Brousseau is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Brousseau, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brousseau graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Brousseau has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas L Brousseau MD is a male Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Thomas L. Brousseau practice?
- Dr. Thomas Brousseau has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Brousseau practices Pediatrics near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Pediatricians.