Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
by Shirley Nebel on Jun 20th, 2013

I have been Dr. B's patient for 40 years. He's wonderful. Takes his time with me, easy to talk to, has a wonderful bedside manner and makes me feel better just to talk to him. He's very thorough and makes good decisions with my healthcare. His office staff is very efficient and friendly and I rarely have to wait in the lobby to see Dr. B. They make sure the patients get in to see the Doctor on time. I just can't say enough good things about Dr. Broyles and his staff.

|  show details
by Shirley Nebel on Mar 3rd, 2011

I rarely have to wait in the waiting room and even the time in the examination room waiting is short. Dr. Broyles is the kindest doctor I've ever used. He has perfect bedside manners, very caring about my health, spends a proper amount of time with me and I leave feeling like I have been treated properly. His staff is professional but are the kindest people you could imagine. I can't imagine going to another doctor. When he retires, I'll probably have to die because I know I won't find another doctor like him. I've been his patient for over 30 years. That says a lot for him.

|  Kathy Shonkwiler  |  show details
Feb 17th, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Broyles for 25 years and there just isn't a doctor with better bedside manners! It's always easy to get an appointment and the staff is just AWESOME. Way to go, Ladies! :) Dr. Broyles always takes the time to spend whatever time I need with him (which isn't much!). My point is, you never feel rushed or in a hurry with Dr. Broyles. I, however, always seem to be in a hurry ;-). Thanks Dr. Broyles, Carolyn, Vickie and the rest of the staff! You're THE BEST and taking care of patients and my family appreciates you!

|  Amazing Doctor  |  show details
by Erin on Jan 21st, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. Broyles since I left my pediatrician's office and he is an amazing doctor. He always listens and is very caring. He has diagnosed a few odd illnesses for me and is always correct. He is a very caring person and is always willing to help. He will answer the phone on his days off and offer to see you as soon as possible. I definately reccomend him if you are looking for a doctor!