A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Bruce:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Bruce, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bruce graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Bruce has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
- Sutter Delta Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Bruce MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Bruce practice?
- Dr. Thomas Bruce has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Bruce practices Nuclear Medicine and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Berkeley, CA.
See Berkeley Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Berkeley Pathologists.