A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Bruderly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Bruderly is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bruderly
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bruderly Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Bruderly graduated from Ohio University , Athens. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bruderly has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Akron General Woman's Care
- Summa - Wadsworth-Rittman Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas E Bruderly DO is a male Otolaryngologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas E. Bruderly practice?
- Dr. Thomas Bruderly has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Bruderly practices Otolaryngology near Barberton, OH.
See Barberton Otolaryngologists.