A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Bruff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Bruff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Bruff, MD is board certified in Preventive Medicine - Medical Toxicology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bruff graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bruff has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Ho, Whittier, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Christopher Bruff MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Toxicology, and Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas C. Bruff practice?
- Dr. Thomas Bruff has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Bruff practices Internal Medicine, Medical Toxicology, and Occupational Medicine near El Centro, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA.
See El Centro Internists and El Centro Preventive Medicine Specialists.