Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Bruff
Dr. Thomas Bruff, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Diego, CA. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Medical Toxicology. Dr. Bruff is affiliated with Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego and Presbyterian Intercommunity Ho, Whittier, Ca. Dr. Bruff has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Bruff has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Medical Toxicology
A medical toxicologist treats drug overdoses, whether intentional or unintentional, but they also study the specific effects various drugs and medications have on our health in specific doses. In addition to drug-related illnesses, a toxicologist...
Dr. Thomas Bruff is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Diego, CA.
Dr. Murali Srinivasan
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
San Diego, CA 0.16 mi24
Dr. Larry Emdur
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
San Diego, CA 0.57 mi39
Dr. Gang Bao
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine
San Diego, CA 0.57 mi27