Dr. Thomas Bruff Is this you?

May 17th, 2016

Very smart m d kind and competent

May 22nd, 2015

as a Christian I really can not write what should be said

April 27th, 2013

Workers Comp

I had never encountered myself with such a rude doctor, not only did he not look at the films but told me I was able to return to work with no restrinctions unhappy with his decision my family physician decided to look forward better treatment and sent me to a specialist since I had severe symptoms Dr Bruff had not even examined me as the other physicians did. After seeing the specialist I had been diagnosed with a disc protrusion which ruptured and was laying on the top of my nerve canal. If I had listened to this doctor's completely erroneous diagnostic I could have developed complete nerve damage I would never recommend this doctor on the opposite I encourage people to seek for truly professional help somewhere else

August 31st, 2010

workers comp

Dr. Bruff was there when I needed him in my time of need. I had multiple rib fractures from a accident at work and they were not healing. Dr. Bruff contacted the right people, got me into surgery and got me back on the road to recovery. He also dealt with the Workers comp people which was a big thing for me. I highly recommend Dr. Bruff.

May 21st, 2016