A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Brummer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Brummer, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brummer graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Brummer has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Fairfield Memorial Hospital
- HealthSouth Deaconess Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas A Brummer MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Brummer practice?
- Dr. Thomas Brummer has 5 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Brummer practices Ophthalmology near Evansville, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Olney, IL and Carmi, IL.
See Evansville Ophthalmologists.