Dr. Thomas Brunoski MD Patient Reviews

• 10 reviews

February 22nd, 2016
Dr. Brunoski is my Doctor since now 20 years and I travel from far to see him.

December 22nd, 2015
the best

March 22nd, 2015
Very knowledgeable, takes a lot of time talking to his patients.
My husband and I have been patients of Dr Brunoski for more than 25 years. He's extremely knowledgeable, and his expertise lies in disease prevention--with well-founded advice on daily diet and supplements. He's also a nutritionist and an expert on food allergies, as well.

January 13th, 2015
He got answers for me when no one else could and he really listens. So happy!

March 26th, 2013
Very skeptical
Spent lots of time with me but most of it was spent telling me how most food is bad for you and how terrible food companies and pharmaceuticals companies are. The staff is standoffish and rude. I don'€™t blame him for not accepting insurance but most of the tests he ordered were not covered by insurance because they have to be sent out to "€œspecial Labs"€. After researching some of the expansive test he ordered I found that most of them were not covered because they are not accepted as valid test by the mainstream medicine. His therapy almost always seems to be selling you his own brand of overpriced supplements. ***This review has been deleted once Seems as though only positive reviews are aloud here.***

July 15th, 2012
Properly diagnosed what had been misdiagnosis by numerous doctors. The last ten years of my life would have been better if he had been my doctor. He did this on one visit.

June 17th, 2012
A dedicated physician and nutritionist;; a fine human being....
My husband and I have been patients of Dr. Tom Brunoski for more than 20 years. We're well into our 70's now, and his advice has kept us healthy and youthful. We've recommended him to many folks, all of whom have been very satisfied with his care and attention to their problems.His approach to medicine includes heavy emphasis on vitamins and supplements added to a healthful diet and a physically-active life style. He helps folks suffering with allergies, dietary problems and those whose "vague" symptoms have been a challenge to traditional physicians. When a patient needs surgery or treatment outside of Dr. Brunoski's realm, he doesn't hesitate to refer him or her to another practitioner. He's definitely not a "Take two aspirins, and call me in the morning" sawbones, but a class act who follows his own advice and looks 25 years younger than his actual age.

October 6th, 2011
Cures the CAUSE of the problem, not a quick fix
Reasonably priced. Not just a fast in and out. Cured my lyme, cured my daughter's allergies, cares about the whole well being of your health for the long haul.He is a preventitive care doctor.Which means you do not have to go back very often!

November 15th, 2010
Treats the Cause and the problem
Looks to treat the cause not just the symptom.Kept me from becoming a diabetic by shpwing me the tools I needed to balance my lifestyle.If you like DR's that are not rooted in BIG pharma as the ONLY way to help patients, then DR Brunoski is your DR.

February 4th, 2010
He cure my lyme disease after years of suffering
he cares!