Learn more about Dr. Thomas Buchholz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Buchholz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Buchholz, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Adenoid Cystic Carcinoma
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Breast Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Multiple Primary Cancer
- Radiation Injuries
- Segmental Mastectomy
Education & Awards
Dr. Buchholz graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Buchholz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- MD Anderson Cancer Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Buchholz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Buchholz practice?
Dr. Thomas Buchholz practices Radiation Oncology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Radiologists.