A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Buchholz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Buchholz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Buchholz, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Adenoid Cystic Carcinoma
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Breast Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Multiple Primary Cancer
- Radiation Injuries
- Segmental Mastectomy
Education & Awards
Dr. Buchholz graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Buchholz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- MD Anderson Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Arthur Buchholz MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Buchholz practice?
- Dr. Thomas Buchholz has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Buchholz practices Radiation Oncology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Oncologists.