A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Budd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Budd is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Budd
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Budd Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Budd, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Antineoplastic Combined Chemotherapy Protocols
- Blood Disorders
- Bone Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Clinical Research
- Ewing's Sarcoma
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hormone-Dependent Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Liver Cancer
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Lung Cancer
- Malignant Bone Tumors/Cancer (Osteosarcoma)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Neoplasm Circulating Cells
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Budd graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Budd has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- CCHS Cleveland Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Thomas Budd MD is a male Oncologist , has 35 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. George T. Budd practice?
- Dr. George Budd has 1 office location.
Dr. George Budd practices Medical Oncology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Oncologists.