Learn more about Dr. Thomas Buekers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Buekers is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Buekers
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Buekers Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Buekers, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
- Vaginal Cancer
- Vulvar Cancer
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Buekers graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Buekers has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas E Buekers MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas E. Buekers practice?
- Dr. Thomas Buekers has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Buekers practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bloomfield, MI.
See Detroit Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Detroit Oncologists.