Learn more about Dr. Thomas Buekers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Buekers is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Buekers, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
- Vaginal Cancer
- Vulvar Cancer
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Buekers graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Buekers has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Williamsburg Community Hospital
- University Of Iowa Hospital & Clinic
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Buekers accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas E. Buekers practice?
Dr. Thomas Buekers practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI and Iowa City, IA.
See Detroit Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Detroit Oncologists.