A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Buekers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Buekers is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Buekers
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Buekers Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Buekers, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
- Vaginal Cancer
- Vulvar Cancer
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Buekers graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Buekers has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas E Buekers MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas E. Buekers practice?
- Dr. Thomas Buekers has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Buekers practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Louis, MO.
See Detroit Obstetricians & Gynecologists.