Dr. Thomas Buekers Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Buekers?

The doctor who never came to my appointments

Posted on November 12th, 2017

I was scheduled to see Dr Buekers three times after my hysterectomy, for Uterine cancer.Waiting more than an hour each time the nurse practioner was the only one to show up and give me my cancer diagnosis, vaginal exam and results of the Cat Scan after radiation. This is unprofessional and I have fired this arrogant jerk and found a doctor who comes to appointments.

Posted on December 14th, 2014

I was so frightened to have my surgery. Dr. Bueckers was kind, reassuring and had a great sense of humor. His entire staff(Henry Ford - Detroit) as well as all the staff at Henry Ford in West Bloomfield, were comforting and caring. I am entirely thankful and grateful for Dr. Bueckers.

Bad experience

Posted on September 18th, 2013

Waited inside exam room for 1 hour and 30 minutes. Spent less than 5 minutes and originally entered a misdiagnosis on patient receipt after not even looking on reason for visist, Arrogant and concescending. Will not return to that office.

True healer

Posted on May 15th, 2013

He saved my life in 2002. Fallopian tube cancer. Plus he laughed at all my jokes. Wish he was back in Virginia.

Compassionate

Posted on February 9th, 2013

Easily reached when you need him.

Easy to Talk To

Posted on February 18th, 2011

Dr.Buekers performed my hysterectomy on me following my UT/OC Cancer diagnosis. He answered all my questions and he let me know everything that was going to happen to me. He also prepared me for Chemo and was very concerned about everything I told him I was going through and feeling. I would highly recommend Dr.Buekers

Highly recommended

Posted on December 2nd, 2010

Dr Buekers performed a robotic hysterectomy on me following my uterine cancer diagnosis. He is very professional and informed. He is ahead of the other doctors I have met with regarding the technology he uses to treat patients. He answered my questions and was very open and up front with me on what to anticipate following surgery. He was proactive in letting me know what the next steps would be. I highly recommend Dr. Buekers.

Posted on December 19th, 2016