Learn more about Dr. Thomas Bump:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Bump is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bump
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Bump Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Bump, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bump graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Bump has 25 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
- St James Hosp & Hlth Ctr - Olympia Flds
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Bump FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Bump practice?
- Dr. Thomas Bump has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Bump practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Hammond, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Oak Lawn, IL.
See Hammond Cardiologists.