Learn more about Dr. Thomas Bump:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Bump is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Bump, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bump graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Bump has 25 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
- St James Hosp & Hlth Ctr - Olympia Flds
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Bump FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Bump practice?
- Dr. Thomas Bump has 6 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Bump practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Oak Lawn, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Tinley Park, IL and Palos Heights, IL.
See Oak Lawn Cardiologists.