A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Bump:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Bump is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bump
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bump Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Bump, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bump graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Bump has 25 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
- St James Hosp & Hlth Ctr - Olympia Flds
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Bump FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Bump practice?
- Dr. Thomas Bump has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Bump practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Hammond, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Oak Lawn, IL.
See Hammond Cardiologists.