Learn more about Dr. Thomas Burdon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Burdon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Burdon, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
Education & Awards
Dr. Burdon graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Burdon has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Allen Burdon MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Burdon practice?
- Dr. Thomas Burdon has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Burdon practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Cardiothoracic Surgeons.