A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Burgdorff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Burgdorff is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burgdorff
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Burgdorff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Burgdorff, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Burgdorff graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Burgdorff has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Kennewick General Hospital
- Kadlec Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Burgdorff MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Burgdorff practice?
- Dr. Thomas Burgdorff has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Burgdorff practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Loma Linda, CA.
See Loma Linda Orthopedic Surgeons.