Learn more about Dr. Thomas Burgdorff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Burgdorff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Burgdorff, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Burgdorff graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Burgdorff has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Kadlec Regional Medical Center
- Lourdes Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Burgdorff accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 8 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas R. Burgdorff practice?
Dr. Thomas Burgdorff practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Kennewick, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Loma Linda, CA and Pasco, WA.
See Kennewick Orthopedic Surgeons.