A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Burgdorff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Burgdorff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Burgdorff, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Burgdorff graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Burgdorff has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Lourdes Medical Center
- Kadlec Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas R Burgdorff MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas R. Burgdorff practice?
- Dr. Thomas Burgdorff has 5 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Burgdorff practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Kennewick, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Loma Linda, CA and Pasco, WA.
See Kennewick Orthopedic Surgeons.