Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Burnette
Dr. Thomas Burnette, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brewster, NY. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Burnette is affiliated with Northern Dutchess Hospital, Northern Westchester Hospital and Northern Westchester Hospital. Dr. Burnette has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Burnette has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Thomas Burnette is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brewster, NY.
Dr. Chee Chan
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Brewster, NY 0 mi15
Dr. Maxwell Plesset
Brewster, NY 0 mi45
Dr. Dominick Chiarieri
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Brewster, NY 0 mi39