Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms and doctors who treat it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Butaud
Dr. Thomas Butaud, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Opelousas, LA, with another office in Opelousas, LA. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Butaud is affiliated with Doctors Hospital of Opelousas, Rapides Regional Medical Center and Opelousas General Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Butaud has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Thomas Butaud is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Opelousas, LA.
Dr. Phillip Bacilla Jr
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Opelousas, LA 0.01 mi27
Dr. Gary Porubsky
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery
Opelousas, LA 0.01 mi38
Dr. David Clause
Opelousas, LA 0.01 mi25