A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Butaud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Butaud is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Butaud
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Butaud Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Butaud, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Butaud graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Butaud has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Opelousas General Health System
- Doctors Hospital of Opelousas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Reed Butaud MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas R. Butaud practice?
- Dr. Thomas Butaud has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Butaud practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Opelousas, LA.
See Opelousas Orthopedic Surgeons.