Learn more about Dr. Thomas Butaud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Butaud is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Butaud
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Butaud Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Butaud, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Butaud graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Butaud has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Opelousas General Health System
- Doctors Hospital of Opelousas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Reed Butaud MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas R. Butaud practice?
- Dr. Thomas Butaud has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Butaud practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Opelousas, LA.
See Opelousas Orthopedic Surgeons.