Dr. Thomas Butaud Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Butaud?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 18th, 2012

wait was long after I had xrays done,was left in room waiting for doctor over an hour was given an injection into joints,did well, bedside manner was good

February 11th, 2010

Unrealistic Policy

My son got in an accident and broke his arm. The hospital had us call Dr. Butaud to determine if surgery was needed. The doctors receptionist, Connie, informed me that 'their policy' was to ONLY accept insurance from the auto policy, even though I have two group plans on my son. I called my car insurance company who said they would accept payment responsibility so I did a 3 way call back to Connie. She then informed me and the insurance rep. that they needed $1000 PREPAID from the insurance BEFORE they would see my son. NO INSURANCE is going to do this. Needless to say, I couldn't get my son into this doctor and at this point I would not want to. IF 'their policy' is anything representative to their treatment, I'd be concerned.

August 26th, 2017