A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Buter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Buter is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Buter, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Buter graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Buter has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
- Presb Orthopaedic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Henry Buter MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas H. Buter practice?
- Dr. Thomas Buter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Buter practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Charlotte, NC.
See Charlotte Surgeons.