A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Byer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Byer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Byer graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Byer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Byer MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Adult Medicine, and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Byer practice?
- Dr. Thomas Byer has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Byer practices Family Medicine, Adult Medicine, and General Practice near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Family Physicians and Las Vegas General Practitioners.