A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Byrd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Byrd is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Byrd, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Diseases
- Macular Degeneration
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Byrd graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Byrd has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas John Byrd MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Byrd practice?
- Dr. Thomas Byrd has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Byrd practices Ophthalmology near Lincoln Park, MI.
See Lincoln Park Ophthalmologists.