A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Anderson is Below Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Anderson, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Blood Disorders
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Anderson has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas C Anderson MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas C. Anderson practice?
- Dr. Thomas Anderson has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Anderson practices Anesthesiology near Grapevine, TX.
See Grapevine Anesthesiologists.