Learn more about Dr. Thomas Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Anderson, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Blood Disorders
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Anderson has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Anderson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas C. Anderson practice?
Dr. Thomas Anderson practices Anesthesiology, Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology near Bedford, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Grapevine, TX and North Richland Hills, TX.
See Bedford Anesthesiologists, Bedford Hematologists, and Bedford Oncologists.