The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Anderson
Dr. Thomas Anderson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Grapevine, TX. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine and Anesthesiology. Dr. Anderson is affiliated with Texas Health Harris Methodist Hurst-Euless-Bedford, Baylor Regional Medical Center at Grapevine and North Hills Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Anderson has the following 3 specialties
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
Dr. Thomas Anderson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grapevine, TX.
Dr. Vikas Aurora
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Grapevine, TX 0.01 mi15
Dr. Randall Davis
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology
Grapevine, TX 0.01 mi34
Dr. Shiv Sharma
Pain Management, Anesthesiology
Grapevine, TX 0.01 mi35