- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Armbruster is Good. Dr. Armbruster has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Armbruster, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Armbruster graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Armbruster has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Mainland Di
- Atlanticare Regional Medical Center-City Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Armbruster accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Armbruster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas C. Armbruster practice?
Dr. Thomas Armbruster practices Family Medicine near Middletown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Colts Neck, NJ and Asbury Park, NJ.
See Middletown Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tom Armbruster, Dr. Tomas Armbruster, Dr. Tommie Armbruster, Dr. Tommy Armbruster