A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Armbruster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Armbruster is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Armbruster, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Armbruster graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Armbruster has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Mainland Di
- Atlanticare Regional Medical Center-City Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas C Armbruster MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas C. Armbruster practice?
- Dr. Thomas Armbruster has 12 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Armbruster practices Family Medicine near Sicklerville, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Brick, NJ and Somers Point, NJ.
See Sicklerville Primary Care Doctors.