Learn more about Dr. Thomas Barker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Barker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barker
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Barker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Barker, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Barker graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Barker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Dominican Hospital
- Watsonville Community Hospital
- Sutter Maternity & Surgery Center of Santa Cruz
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas V Barker MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas V. Barker practice?
- Dr. Thomas Barker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Barker practices Family Medicine near Santa Cruz, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Freedom, CA.
See Santa Cruz Primary Care Doctors.