Learn more about Dr. Thomas Barker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Barker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Barker, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Barker graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.More Education & Awards
Dr. Barker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Dominican Hospital
- Sutter Maternity & Surgery Center of Santa Cruz
- Watsonville Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Barker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 24 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Central California Alliance for Health - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas C. Barker practice?
Dr. Thomas Barker practices Family Medicine, Otolaryngology, Otolaryngic Allergy, Neurotology, Otology, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, Pediatric Otolaryngology, Sleep Medicine, Plastic Surgery, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck near Santa Cruz, CA.
See Santa Cruz Family Physicians, Santa Cruz Otolaryngologists, Santa Cruz Surgeons, and Santa Cruz Plastic Surgeons.