Dr. Thomas Barker Is this you?

Worst part of moving away is losing a great doctor.

Posted on February 7th, 2015

Dr. Barker was our family physician for over 18 years. During this time he literally saved my life and my wife's life at least once by following up quickly when we had dangerous symptoms (kidney cancer in my case and my wife's inflamed gallbladder). He is very attentive and takes the time to listen to you.

No time for patient care

Posted on February 24th, 2009

I was referred to Dr. Barker because my primary care physician was concerned about some symptoms I had told her about. Dr. Barker spent less than five minutes with me and charged $250.00. He looked in my ears, nose, and throat then took me out to the waiting room to wait for the Audiologist. Since I didn't have an appointment with the Audiologist, she came out after twenty minutes to let me know it would be at least another 1/2 hour or I could make another appointment.Foolishly I returned to Dr. Barker and saw the audiologist at a later date. Another $250.00. He did little more than the first time and although my hearing is impaired, I have constant noise in my ears, and frequent vertigo, his parting words were: "if you are still having symptoms come back in two weeks." Sure, another $250.00 for him. I would not recommend Dr. Barker. He has impressive credentials but doesn't seem to care about his patients.

Posted on December 14th, 2016