A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Caldwell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Caldwell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Caldwell, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Caldwell graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Caldwell has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Cartersville Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Conrad Caldwell MD is a male Urologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas C. Caldwell practice?
- Dr. Thomas Caldwell has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Caldwell practices Urology near Hixson, TN.
See Hixson Urologists.