A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Cole:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Cole is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cole graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cole has 1 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Med Ctr Trinity, Trinity, Tx
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Carroll Cole MD is a male General Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Thomas C. Cole practice?
- Dr. Thomas Cole has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Cole practices General Practice near Huntsville, TX.
See Huntsville Primary Care Doctors.